Global Biofuels Outlook - September 6, 2012
Petroleum Club of Houston
800 Bell, 43rd Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Enjoy a complimentary breakfast as you network with industry contacts and hear insights from one of the industry's most knowledgeable speakers – Tammy Klein.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Drivers, Policy, Fiscal and Tariffs
- Local Feedstock, Projects and Demand
- Next Generation: Me OH, Butanol, OME, Gasification and more...
Assistant Vice President, Hart Energy and Head of Global Biofuels Center
- Has over 10 years of experience in the fuels and refining industry
- Is director of the International Fuel Quality Center efforts in North and South America and the executive director of the Global Biofuels Center
- Received bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Florida and her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center