The global energy industry's comprehensive source
Since 1973, Hart Energy has been the global energy industry's comprehensive source for news, data and analysis that inform business and technology decisions.
Hart Energy provides timely and targeted information to a worldwide audience that includes E&P companies, pipeline operators, refiners and finished fuel producers, service companies, the financial and investment community, engineering and automotive industries, utilities, leading NGOs and the world's major governments.
We offer a vast array of outlets for the insightful, specialized data and information needed to make the best business and technology decisions on the global energy stage:
- Publishing – Hart Energy produces highly respected, award-winning magazines, including Oil and Gas Investor and E&P for the upstream market, and Midstream Business for the pipeline, processing and storage sector.
- Conferences – We hold informative, impactful and innovative oil and gas conferences that attract the industry's best and brightest. We are celebrating our 100th conference in 2017. Over the last 10 years, we've hosted more than 1,100 executive-level speakers and over 150,000 attendees. To view our complete list of conferences, including the award-winning DUG series, please click here.
- Digital Media – We offer online resources including award-winning websites; e-newsletters; apps; and sponsored and pay-per-view webinars, podcasts, and white papers on a wide variety of topics for a global audience.
- Data Services – We produce numerous detailed wall maps covering the global energy industry; custom mapping of energy, pipeline and utility company assets; and digital mapping software for custom mapping solutions.
- Custom Reports – Our customized reports include magazine supplements on technology topics or significant field developments, in-depth regional playbooks and detailed maps on specific drilling plays.
- Research and Consulting – Stratas Advisors, a Hart Energy company, covers the full spectrum of the energy sector and related industries and provides data, analysis and insight to the world's leading businesses, governments and institutions. To learn about our subscription services, custom consulting and advisory retainers, visit StratasAdvisors.com.
- The Hart Energy Store – Through our online store, you can purchase a wide variety of special supplemental publications, maps, directories and more.
Based in Houston and with offices in major energy and business hubs throughout the world, Hart Energy is uniquely positioned to provide original and timely information to all sectors of the oil and gas industry, anywhere in the world.
1616 South Voss
Houston, TX 77057