2017 Permian Basin Outlook Breakfast
Let's face it: the Permian Basin is remote, yet its effect on global oil markets is far-reaching-- and producers here are not insulated from world events either. So how should you position your company for 2017 amid the many issues and drivers in play? Stratas Advisors, one of the industry's premier consulting and advisory firms, monitors supply/demand fundamentals, geopolitical themes and macro-economic factors that will affect this industry in 2017 and beyond.
Hart Energy is hosting a special breakfast briefing in Midland, TX, March 22 at 7am to help you get market intel to solidify your business plans.
2017 Industry Outlook
Executive Vice President
- Outlook on oil and gas prices
- OPEC and non-OPEC compliance
- When will the oil glut diminish?
- Midstream issues as production soars
- Permian midstream development
- End-use market demand is heating up
- Commodity prices to make the value chain valuable
Permian Basin Service and Supply Outlook
Chief Technical Director
- Cost inflation – how bad is it going to be?
- Crew availability
- Frac sand shortages
- Longer laterals and increased frac stages
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
7am - 9am
Midland Country Club
6101 N Highway 349
Midland, TX 79705
Register in Advance - $50
Until March 21
Register Onsite - $55
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00am - Registration & Check-in
- 7:30am - Breakfast & Networking
- 7:45am - Opening Remarks
- 7:50am - Presentations
- 9:00am - Breakfast Adjourns