Your personal safety at Hart Energy events stays top-of-mind for every person on our team. We will be following all state and local government guidelines for each event. We encourage social distancing and masks when they are not mandated.
Throughout the COVID-19 epidemic, we have monitored guidance from the CDC and significant state and local governments for best practices. We have consulted with other event industry professionals to enhance the safety of our registration, exhibition and conference processes.
From check-in to session rooms, exhibit halls, meals and networking, we have made detailed plans and taken specific steps to help you feel secure and ensure your own safety. All the new procedures are designed to help prevent transmission and to maintain physical distancing.
- Registration areas will be spaced out to maintain social distancing. (Shared iPad check-in has been removed.)
- Plexiglass shield(s) will be in-place between you and on-site Registration staff.
- Registration counters will be designed so no one can lean on them (reduced touchable surface).
- Face masks will be offered to attendees and exhibitors alike.
- Cleaning/Sanitizing -- Convention Center personnel trained (Visit venues’ web sites for details)
- Extra space – Added buffer between 10x10 booths where mandated by local and city ordinances.
- Expanded lounge areas -- Providing more room to move about safely.
- Open Q&A Room -- We will remove side drape so attendees can observe social distance.
- Sanitizer stations -- Hand sanitizer in lounges and at conference room entrance.
- Sanitizer wipes available -- Wipe down your work area and seat if you wish.
- Sanitizer stations -- Hand sanitizer & wipes in lunch area
Food and Beverage
- No open buffets. Self-contained breakfast, break and lunch options or served by hotel or convention center staff
- Sanitizer stations -- Hand sanitizer and wipes in lounges and at conference room entrance.
Beyond these standardized measures, there may be additional, venue-specific safety procedures, such as temperature scanning, required by our host cities. Please visit each venue’s web site for complete information before you travel to the conference as these can change with little advance notice. If you have any further suggestions, please send them via email to Melanie McTaggart, our executive director of conference logistics, at firstname.lastname@example.org