Navigating 2018 – What's Next for Producers in the West?
Learn how producers in the Bakken and Niobrara are gearing up for growth
Plays Covered: Bakken, Three Forks, Niobrara, Codell, Mancos, Parkman, Turner, Frontier
We’ve all got questions. Will OPEC renew their accord? Would that be enough to sustain higher prices? What will the next phase of the ‘Shale Revolution’ look like?
Some things we know for sure. Armed with grit, technical know-how, and an unbreakable innovative spirit, America's producers beat the odds by finding ways to do just about everything more efficiently. They carved out profit margins where none existed. And as prices stabilize, their newfound efficiencies put them on the path to sustainable profitability.
Plan now to attend Hart Energy s 8th annual DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference and exhibition, March 16 Denver. Invest just one day and you'll network with and hear directly from the region's top producers!
2018 Conference Agenda and Speaker Lineup Coming Soon!
DUG Bakken and Niobrara is your chance to:
- Find out how producers in the region are operating more efficiently — hear strategies from 20 executive-level speakers
- Learn how new midstream infrastructure will expand regional market options
- Get updates on the region's backlog of drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs)
- Hear reality-based forecasts from top industry analysts
- Explore new technologies and services from top exhibitors
- Make valuable business connections with hundreds of oil and gas professionals — enjoy 9+ hours of networking opportunities