Exhibitor & Sponsor Planning Guide
Thank you for your support and participation in DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition. We have compiled some helpful information and links below to make sure you're getting the most value from your investment.
Register your team in advance:
Make sure to register your team online in advance to avoid the walk-up registration lines. Haven't received your company-specific registration codes? Please contact email@example.com. Your registration codes were emailed to the contact on the signed agreement.
Discounted hotel and flight reservations:
Hart Energy has secured room blocks at select hotels near the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Special accommodation rates were negotiated for conference attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors. To take advantage of the reduced hotel rates, contact the any of the hotels and request to be added to the DUG Eagle Ford room block. Bookings will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms fill up quickly — secure your room today!
Let customers know you'll be at DUG Eagle Ford:
- Invite qualified clients to enter the exhibit hall for free through the Operator Pass Program, exclusively designed for individuals who are employed by E&P companies, pipeline operators, refineries and utility companies
- Sponsor a BINGO square in the Exhibitor BINGO Game and attract attendees to your booth
- Here are some tips for first-time exhibitors
- Feel free to download and use the DUG Eagle Ford logos in your pre-event marketing
Services for your booth:
- Online ordering of Freeman services: Exhibits, carpet, furniture, AV, utilities, signs and graphics, cleaning, shipping, materials handling and labor
- Lead retrieval order form (Click here for lead retrieval options)
- Telephone and internet