The Eagle Ford: Surviving and Thriving
It's been too quiet for too long in South Texas. The Eagle Ford and its world-class reservoir rock have been beset by the same economic challenges as other unconventional markets. But consensus says the bottom is behind us and recovery is ahead.
Now more than ever, you need to stay connected to the latest intelligence coming from the field. Attend DUG Eagle Ford and you will:
- Hear directly from the region's most active producers – find out how they are preparing for the market recovery ahead
- Learn where the industry's top analysts forecast oil prices to be at the end of 2018 and beyond
- Learn more about water, sand, and logistics options during DUG Technology — our expanded second-day agenda featuring expert panels, technical spotlights and roundtable discussions covering a range of topics.
- Network with hundreds of peers during 9+ hours of dedicated networking breaks
Plays Covered: Upper Eagle Ford, Lower Eagle Ford, Buda, Austin Chalk
Venue: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center | 200 E. Market St. | San Antonio, TX 78205
Who Should Attend?
Every DUG conference offers a rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view of business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment, and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and "take the pulse" of industry experts.
- Eagle Ford rig count is up 195%
- Deal inventory is over 350M net acres
- Well costs are now below $6 million
If tight-oil, natural gas and NGLs from shales matter to you and your business, then you cannot afford to miss the actionable intelligence available at DUG.
Come see for yourself why DUG™ series conferences are the largest unconventional resources events in the world.