REGISTRATION IS OPEN
June 18-20, 2019
Attend DUG East and you will:
- Hear directly from 20+ senior-level executives at the most active producers in the Northeast—find out what they are doing to improve efficiency, cut costs and drive profitability
- Get the latest updates on midstream infrastructure projects coming online and the new markets that will become accessible
- Find out where top industry analysts expect oil and gas prices to end up in 2016 and beyond—get reality-based forecasts from the industry's best
- Attend hands-on technology demonstrations from leading exhibitors—experience the latest solutions helping producers improve drilling and logistical efficiency
- Network with 1,000+ oil and gas professionals—make valuable connections during the event's 9+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities
Natural gas exports will grow significantly in 2019. The massive production flowing from Appalachian reservoirs drives this growth. DUG East speakers will discuss production outlooks and CAPEX plans for the Marcellus and Utica region.
NGL production is projected to see strong growth and southwestern Pennsylvania’s wet-gas reservoirs will feed much of that growth. The Shell cracker project is a key step toward a regional petrochemical industry that could spur economic prosperity in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
Major pipeline projects are alleviating bottlenecks in the Appalachian Basin. The region is steadily improving its connectivity and operators are benefiting from multiple options to reach more markets.
Well performance has steadily improved over the years, driven by enhanced completions.
Operators are looking at every facet of their businesses to improve efficiencies and economics, from increased proppant intensities to fresh approaches to sand sourcing.
Save time and money by registering in advance!
|Until April 26||Until May 24||Until June 17||June 18-20|
|Conference & Exhibition Pass||$849||$949||$1,049||$1,149|
|Exhibit Hall Only Pass||$295||$295||$345||$395|