Innovation and perseverance are as synonymous with this business as oil and gas. For over a century producers have found ways to navigate challenging business cycles. Appalachia's producers have drastically cut breakevens and improved EURs by driving down operating costs and refocusing their strategies.
This June, find out what's working, what's not and what's next for upstream producers and midstream operators in the Marcellus and Utica, North America's top natural gas-producing region.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives from the most active producers in the Northeast – find out what they're doing to improve efficiency, cut costs and drive profitability
- Get the latest updates on midstream infrastructure projects coming online
- Find out where top analysts expect oil and gas prices to end up in 2017 and beyond
- Explore efficiency-focused solutions on the exhibit floor
- Network with hundreds of industry professionals – make valuable connections during the event's 9+hours of networking opportunities
Plays covered: Marcellus, Utica and Emerging Appalachian Plays