Every. Play. Covered.
A DUG Event like no other.
The DUG Executive conference provides a high-level forum for frank, peer-to-peer discussion about the challenges oil and gas producers face today. The scope is broad: All the shale and unconventional plays in the United States are considered. The time-frame is both short- and long-term, ranging from where shale operators will be spending and how they seek to keep operating costs in line for the future. The perspectives are informed by leading a business and its operations during a historic shift in global energy markets.
DUG Executive keynote speakers will address:
- Success metrics and performance goals
- Labor needs and expectations
- Data systems and IT applications
- Number of wells they plan to drill
- Size of drilling pads
- Well spacing strategies
- Completion designs
- Infrastructure plans (gathering, treatment, takeaway)
- Logistics (sand, water, power)
- Environmental issues
- Sales and export strategies
Who should attend?
- Business and operations executives with oil and gas producers, public and private
- Business and operations executives with midstream organizations
- VP-level (and higher) executives with service and supply companies
- Financial community professionals focused on oil and gas investments
- Association executives, industry advocates, and legislative and regulatory leaders