Become an Exhibitor and Sponsor
DUG Midcontinent is part of Hart Energy's Developing Unconventionals (DUG™) conference series. The 3-day event delivers a highly effective mix of data, insight and forecasts about financing, exploration, drilling, production and delivery throughout the Midcontinent presented by some of the most active players in the region.
Plays Covered: Mississippi Lime, Woodford, SCOOP, STACK, Springer Shale, and other emerging Midcontinent plays from Kansas to the Texas Panhandle
Companies that exhibit at DUG Midcontinent will get:
- Unique access to a select group of industry executives
- New sales leads and the chance to solidify customer relationships
- The ability to showcase new products/services to a targeted audience
Who will be at DUG Midcontinent?
75+ exhibiting companies and exhibitions are expected to showcase their products and services at DUG Midcontinent 2018. These will include representatives from:
Sampling of companies that attend DUG Midcontinent:
Alta Mesa • Anadarko Minerals • Archrock • Arsenal Resources • Baker Hughes • Bluerock Energy Partners • BP America • Brigham Minerals • Canyon Creek Energy • Cardinal Midstream • Chesapeake Energy • Citation Oil & Gas Corporation • CONSOL Energy • Continental Resources • Cornerstone Petroleum • D&L Oil Tools • Detring Energy Advisors • Devon Energy • Eclipse Resources • EnCap Flatrock Midstream • EnerVest Operating • EnLink Midstream • EOG Resources • Fairway Resources • FourPoint Energy • Halliburton • JPMorgan Chase • Kayne Anderson Energy Funds • Kinder Morgan • KLX Energy Services • Magnum Oil Tools • Marathon Oil • MicroSeismic • Midstates Petroleum • Motive Drilling Technologies • NCS Multistage • Post Oak Energy Capital • Quantum Energy Partners • Range Resources • Rockwater Energy Solutions • Schlumberger • Scotiabank • Select Energy Services • Southwest Energy • Tall Oak Midstream • TETRA Technologies • Thru Tubing Solutions • Universal Pressure Pumping • White Star Petroleum • XTO Energy
How do I become a sponsor or reserve a booth?
- Select from one of our packages in our sponsorship/exhibit brochure. Multi-show discounts are available.
- Review the exhibition floor plan for space availability and complete the exhibit space agreement.
- Contact one of our representatives to confirm a package or create a custom package.