The 2018 DUG Midcontinent conference and exhibition is your chance to connect with the key players operating in southwest Kansas, the Texas Panhandle, northwest Arkansas, and throughout Oklahoma’s storied oil fields. Mark your calendar for Nov. 13-15 and plan to be in Oklahoma City when producers reveal the tactics they’re using to thrive in turbulent times.
Unconventional drilling and enhanced completions are wringing renewed productivity from stacked pays in the historic and resource-rich Midcontinent region. Unconstrained by midstream capacity issues dogging Permian Basin counterparts, Midcontinent producers enjoy favorable economics and that special word: profitability.
Efficiency pays dividends, so producers remain focused on limiting operating expenses. They are capturing added value through technology, logistics and innovation. The resourcefulness that launched America's shale revolution is carrying producers through this business cycle.
With executive-level speakers, exhibitors showcasing practical and profitable technologies, and hours of peer-to-peer networking opportunities, the DUG Midcontinent conference and exhibition brings the entire region together. Plan to be there and you'll walk away with new insights into proven best practices and hundreds of valuable business connections.
What you'll get at DUG Midcontinent:
- How the region's most active producers are learning to live within cash flow as market recovery takes hold
- Where the top analysts forecast oil prices for the rest end of 2018 and how 2019 looks from their perspective
- Candid networking with industry peers and prospects during 9+ hours of breaks, meals and receptions
- What water, sand, and logistics options offer at the DUG Technology program — a focused second-day agenda with expert panels, technical spotlights and roundtables
- Hear about tecnical skills and traning challendges, operational saftery, profitable opportunities, and more at the Midstream Technical Forum