Bold Moves in a Volatile Market
E&P companies spent a total of $84 billion on deal-making in 2018. That's the highest M&A spending the energy industry has seen since 2014.
Influenced by declining stock values and low WTI prices, smaller E&Ps have begun trading resources at a substantial discount. With an estimated $39 billion in oil and gas assets on the market, prime opportunities have been created for interested buyers. Lower valuations could potentially generate renewed interest from the private equity market, too.
Don't miss your once-a-year opportunity to:
- Network with 300+ of the industry's best deal-makers and financiers
- Hear candid discussions on capital markets from 17+ executive-level speakers
- Find more qualified leads in one place than anywhere else in March
- Explore how private equity will compete in the ever-evolving capital environment
- Hear what kind of deals are on the table for small operators with good opportunities