Well into its second decade, Oil and Gas Investor’s annual Energy Capital Conference brings key capital providers and seasoned industry executives together for frank discussions about the money that drives the oil and gas business.
In the competition for capital, oil and gas has performed well year-to-date. The Standard & Poor’s Exploration and Production Index has increased 76% this year, compared with a 49% decline for the Nasdaq. As a result, many institutional investors are rethinking their strategies. While public companies have continued to focus on shareholder returns and resisted the urge to significantly expand drilling programs, private companies are deploying capital more rapidly.
Don't miss this once-a-year opportunity to be in the room with hundreds of sophisticated industry professionals.
- Network with 300+ of the best deal-makers and financiers
- Hear candid discussions on capital markets from more than a dozen speakers
- Explore how private equity will compete in the evolving capital environment
- Hear what kind of deals are possible for small operators with good opportunities
- Find more qualified leads in one place than anywhere else