Well into its second decade, Oil and Gas Investor’s annual Energy Capital Conference brings key capital providers and seasoned industry executives together for frank discussions about the money that drives the oil and gas business.
Deal-flow declined in 2020, yet many forecast a turning point later this year. Oil and gas assets retain their allure for some investors -- and lower valuations are enlarging the pool of prospective players. Will you be prepared when the timing is right?
Don't miss this once-a-year opportunity to be in the room with hundreds of sophisticated industry professionals.
- Network with 300+ of the best deal-makers and financiers
- Hear candid discussions on capital markets from more than a dozen speakers
- Explore how private equity will compete in the evolving capital environment
- Hear what kind of deals are possible for small operators with good opportunities
- Find more qualified leads in one place than anywhere else
Need help convincing your boss to send you to the Energy Capital Conference?
Let us help you! Click below to download our justification letter.