Where Business Meets Opportunity
Executive Oil Conference and Exhibition | November 5 - 7, 2018.
- Monday, November 5 | Golf Tournament REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, November 6 | Pre-Conference Water Forum VIEW AGENDA
- Wednesday, November 7 | Conference Agenda VIEW AGENDA
Over $30 billion in recent acquisitions illustrates how thoroughly Permian producers are dominating perceptions and activity.
Covering some 75,000 square miles in West Texas and eastern New Mexico, the region has burgeoning production that is forecast to more than double by 2023, jumping to 5.4 million barrels a day (IHS Markit). With most proven Permian acreage taken, this sets the stage for mergers and acquisitions.
Explore what's working, what's not and what's next for Permian Basin producers at this year's Executive Oil Conference and Exhibition, November 5-7 at the Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion in Midland.
What you'll get at the Executive Oil Conference and Exhibition:
- Hear from 30+ executive-level speakers from the region.
- Premium networking hours with conference attendees, exhibitors and sponsors with key decision makers.
- Pre-Conference Water Forum (separate registration required) discussing "Strategies For Handling Water Over The Full Life Of The Well"
- Golf Tournament (separate registration required) benefiting Folds of Honor Foundation.
Plays covered: Wolfcamp, Spraberry, Bone Spring, Leonard, Avalon, Yeso
Who Attends the Executive Oil Conference and Exhibition?