Exhibitor & Sponsor Planning Guide
Thank you for your support and participation in the Executive Oil Conference & Exhibition. We have compiled some helpful information and links below to make sure you’re getting the most value from your investment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative.
- Exhibitor Services Kit - coming soon
- Exhibitor Quick Facts & General Information
Wednesday, November 15, 2022
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 16, 2022
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday, - November 15, 2022
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday - November 16, 2022
4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Executive Oil Conference 2021
128 E 13th St
Lubbock, TX 79403, USA
Midland County Horseshoe Arena
2514 Arena Tr
Midland, TX 79701, USA
Avoid walk-up registration lines -- register your team in advance
Your registration codes are emailed to the contact on the signed agreement. If you do not receive your codes, please contact email@example.com with questions.
Discounted hotel reservations:
Hart Energy has secured hotel room blocks for early registrants. Special accommodation rates are negotiated for conference attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. Take advantage of the reduced hotel rates.
Let customers know you'll be at the Executive Oil Conference & Exhibition
- Invite qualified clients to enter the exhibit hall for free through the Operator Pass Program, exclusively designed for individuals who are employed by E&P companies, pipeline operators, refineries and utility companies
- Here are some tips for first-time exhibitors
- Download and use the logo in your pre-event marketing