Find the Money in MID$TREAM
At a time when 60% of new LNG capacity worldwide is being built in the U.S. and America is catapulting into its role as a major global energy exporter, there are plenty of questions.
The program at Hart Energy’s inaugural MIDSTREAM Finance conference will answer the most pressing queries from all directions. Industry experts in and about today’s midstream sector will address near-term expectations and forward-looking business strategy.
- Will MLPs remain the preferred business structure for midstream entities?
- How the Trump administration’s proposed tax reforms affect MLP and “C-corp” firms
- Where is private equity money coming from—and where is it going?
- Is downstream moving into midstream—as upstream moves out?
- Exit strategies, how to take a private firm through an IPO
- Building an operating team that makes investors take notice
- Dealing with Wall Street, how to execute an effective investor relations strategy
- Exports: a new ballgame for North American midstream operators
From CEO keynotes to expert panels and spotlight presentations on individual companies or focused topics, the MIDSTREAM Finance program is designed to engage and challenge professionals on all sides of midstream activity.
The perspectives will be diverse: Midstream business leaders, Wall St. financiers, private equity players and market analysts will be represented. From macroeconomics, regulation and taxation to asset financing and export markets, if it affects midstream businesses today (or tomorrow), you will hear it discussed on-stage or in the networking at Hart Energy’s inaugural MIDSTREAM Finance conference.