Gateway To The World
Now in its fourth year, MIDSTREAM Texas is the most informative and networking-focused event for professionals interested in midstream activity across the Lone Star State. This year’s conference program explores key projects, challenges and opportunities facing producers, operators and service providers as they navigate a changing market
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to learn about growing production and takeaway capabilities, downstream changes that affect midstream operations, and Texas’ evolving role as a global exporter.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives to get a 360-degree view of Texas' MIDSTREAM market
- Network with hundreds of executives, operations managers, engineers from the most active upstream producers, midstream operators and technology providers
- Make valuable business connections
- Texas produced nearly 3.89 million barrels per day in January 2018, up 687,000 b/d compared with January a year ago (EIA)
- Technological advancements are accelerating production growth in the Permian Basin, which has overtaken OPEC member Kuwait with production at 3.2 million barrels per day. (Bloomberg)
- Texas' rise in real GDP can be attributed to the oil and gas sector, which grew its GDP faster than any other part of the state economy (Austin Business Journal)