Hear First-Hand What’s Happening and What’s Coming
You simply cannot get closer to the market -- to your customers, your investors, your prospects, your competitors -- than face-to-face. That’s why (and how) attending MIDSTREAM Texas can benefit you and your organization. It delivers a potent mix of relevant content, presented by expert speakers, and impactful networking with exhibitors and highly qualified attendees.
- Hear from top analysts and key decision-makers to get a 360-degree view of Texas' midstream market
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience across all channels and touchpoints
- Hear about best practices and key metrics from 30+ executives and influential leaders
- Discuss new technologies trends and identify solutions that support your goals
- Meet with technology providers who will help you apply these solutions
Be part of an exclusive community!
By attending MIDSTREAM conferences, you join a community of thought leaders, industry experts and both public and private producers who’ve helped pioneer the U.S. shale plays. Curated conference programs and their related Forums and exhibitions enable you to hear research-backed sessions, get expert advice on your specific challenges, and interact with colleagues — all in one place, over two days.
Meet the Editors
Meet with Hart Energy editors who have years of experience reporting on energy business and technology advances. Make contacts for the future or take advantage of your opportunity to meet with them one-on-one during the conference.
Be inspired by visionary executives and technical experts who understand what it takes to succeed in today’s shale plays. Get their unique perspectives on key metrics, strategies, technologies and business challenges.
Evaluate cutting-edge technology and solution providers in the exhibit hall and within the conference sessions. Leverage numerous opportunities to assess potential tools and techniques to maximize cash-flow and asset value.
Network with an exclusive group of colleagues and suppliers from around the industry. The quality of the Midstream Texas audiences is unmatched among midstream events.
"Thank you to Hart Energy for putting on such great conferences. I think these conferences really step up the game. We get to attend quite a few of these and I really like the tone, the tenor, the audience, what we’re able to cover with these. Kind of a balance between here’s what’s going on with the organization, what’s going on in the industry mixed in with a bit of the technical jargon that are almost excluded from some of the investor presentations."
- Clay Gaspar, President and COO, WPX Energy
Who should attend
Producers and operators, the financial community, service companies, manufacturers, and others with oil and gas business interests can benefit from attending. More than 70+ exhibiting companies are expected to showcase their products and technologies at MIDSTREAM Texas 2020. The collective audience will include representatives from:
Company types in attendance:
- Midstream Operators
- Public and Private E&P Companies
- Financial Firms (i.e. Investors, Bankers, Analysts, etc.)
- Industry Consulting Firms
- Environmental Firms
- Service & Supply Companies
- Government Agencies
- Other Professional Services Firms
Job functions in attendance:
- Vice Presidents
- C-Suite Executives
- Managing Partners
- Professional Associations' Presidents
- Geologists & Geophysicists
- Exploration Management
*For a list of past attending companies, click here.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting?