The Best Way to Stay Competitive Is to Stay Informed
More than 600 midstream professionals will gather at the 2019 MIDSTREAM Texas Conference & Exhibition for an extensive look at the challenges and opportunities currently facing midstream professionals in Texas.
Topics for this year’s conference include:
MIDSTREAM Texas is the most informative and networking-focused event for professionals interested in midstream activity across the Lone Star State. Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to learn about surging production, growing takeaway capacity and Texas’ evolving role as a global exporter.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives to get a 360-degree view of Texas' MIDSTREAM market
- Network with hundreds of executives, operations managers, engineers from the most active upstream producers, midstream operators and technology providers
- Make valuable business connections
- There are currently 2.1 million miles of pipeline in 120 countries around the world.
- Despite slowing global oil demand, the U.S. will account for 70% of the total increase in export capacity through 2024.
- Texas' rise in real GDP can be attributed to the oil and gas sector, which grew its GDP faster than any other part of the state economy (Austin Business Journal)