SAVE THE DATE
JUNE 5-6, 2019
MIDSTREAM Texas is the most informative and networking-focused event for professionals interested in midstream activity across the Lone Star State.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to learn about growing production and takeaway capabilities, downstream changes that affect midstream operations, and Texas’ evolving role as a global exporter.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives to get a 360-degree view of Texas' MIDSTREAM market
- Network with hundreds of executives, operations managers, engineers from the most active upstream producers, midstream operators and technology providers
- Make valuable business connections
- Texas produced nearly 3.89 million barrels per day in January 2018, up 687,000 b/d compared with January a year ago (EIA)
- Technological advancements are accelerating production growth in the Permian Basin, which has overtaken OPEC member Kuwait with production at 3.2 million barrels per day. (Bloomberg)
- Texas' rise in real GDP can be attributed to the oil and gas sector, which grew its GDP faster than any other part of the state economy (Austin Business Journal)