Press Pass Request Form
Press Pass Guidelines
Complimentary press passes are available to reporters, editors, etc. of the media who are “working press” on assignment covering the event or the companies presenting. To qualify for press credentials, you must be employed by or freelance for the editorial side of a business, financial, or general news, print, broadcast or online publication – or produce news segments for a broadcast network.*
- What access does the press pass give me?
- You have all the privileges as a paid conference attendee
- Where do press members sit inside the main session room?
- Press members have reserved seating with tables and electrical hook-ups in the back of the conference room.
- Will there be a Q&A with the speakers?
- After their presentations, most speakers (keynote or spotlight) will take questions from attendees and press regarding their presentation/company/the industry, etc.
- Is there a press room?
- It depends on the conference, so please ask when you check-in at registration
- What if I need an accompanying photo for my story?
- Please email email@example.com as soon as you know what image you need. Hart’s staff will be taking pictures on-site.
- Can I get a copy of the speakers’ presentations?
- Some speakers’ presentations will be available after the conference has adjourned. Registered conference and press attendees will receive an email usually within 72 hours of a conference's conclusion.
- Will I have access to wifi at the conference?
- Wifi is not available at the conference. Please plan accordingly. (personal hot-spot, Mifi, etc.)
*Your role at the print, online or broadcast outlet cannot be in a sales, promotional, or executive capacity. If you are a freelancer, we will require the name and contact information for the editor who has given you the assignment to verify. Journalists working “on spec” are not eligible for press credentials.